The Details / Specs
Capacity: 778 open floor (450 if chairs are used)
Available for all ages or 21+ events
Tickets are sold exclusively by Eventbrite.com
Click here for a brief history of this landmark building.
The Wonder Ballroom is a beautifully restored historic building constructed in 1914. With vaulted ceilings and plenty of free parking, the Wonder Ballroom is a versatile facility for a wide variety of performances and events.
Approx. 50′ x 70′. Perfect for ballroom dancing.
25 feet wide x 16-18 feet deep (proscenium with apron); fully curtained
see diagram – (details-specs).
- Midas Pro 2 console (stage box located at FOH position)
- 48 channel copper core splits with (3) 12 channel sub snakes
- (4) Channels of Cat5 Ethercon Snake
- L’Acoustics ARCS system:
(4) boxes per side, (3) per side set up as mains and the inner box can be set up as in fills and can be shaded.
- All ARCS are powered by Lab Gruppen power amplifiers and processed by BSS Mini Omnidrive (2 FP6400’s and 2 FP3400’s)
- Subs are 2 sets of SB218’s, 2 per side.
- Audio power:
100-amp service on camlocks
IN HOUSE MONITORS:
- Avid SC 48
- (8) Amplified mixes of Crown CE 4,000 for wedges
- (8) Coaxial McCauley S15’s 15”
- (1) 3-way tri amped drum fill, Renkus Heninz STX4/44 High and Renkus Heinz STX4L for the subwoofer.
CURRENT MIC PACK
(4) Shure Beta 58
(6) Shure SM58
(2) Shure Beta 57
(4) Shure SM57
(2) Shure SM81
(1) Shure Beta 52
(1) Shure SM91
(1) Beyer M88
(2) Sennheiser Side Address 609
(6) Audix D Series Drum Mics
(2) Beyer 201
(2) Audio Technica Pro37
(2) Active Klark Teknik
(10) Passive Radial
Wonder Patch List
Rogue R@ Wash (quantity: 14)
Mode: 22 Channel Mode (DMX Address 13-299)
Down Stage trust: 233,255,277,299
Up Stage trust: 57,79,101,123,145,167
Side Fills: 13,35,189,211
Mavrick MK2 (Quantity: 4)
Mode: 32 Channel Mode (DMX Address 321-417)
Down Stage Trust: 321, 353, 385,417
Mode: 2 DMX (Address 450)